Wednesday, October 7, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog

Welcome to my home in the Blogosphere
In answering the title question, I examined why I would want to create a blog. For years now, I have asked myself questions in regards to my homosexuality. These questions ranged from whether I was born this way to should I force others to accept my sexuality. I also questioned the validity of societies judgments towards homosexuals and the effects these judgments had on my life as well as others. In the end, I decided I wanted an outlet where I could put these questions out there and offer my opinions for anyone to read. In return, I want my readers to comment and offer their own take on my views whether they agree or disagree. I welcome everyone's opinion and while I acknowledge that this blog will expose my own point of view, I hope you respect it for what it is and I will return the favor.
Again, thanks for stopping by. Feel free to comment anytime you like. I hope to open an honest and intelligent discussion on all things Queer!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Billy. I have been reading your stories on GMV. ER told us to check you out, and I am glad I did. Serious stuff here, huh?
    Ron

    ReplyDelete